We are looking for strong author teams with a mixture of clinical, methodological and statistical expertise to take on new titles or take over the update of existing reviews. It is crucial that teams include the aforementioned levels of expertise. For example, if a given review involves cardiac surgery, at least one cardiac surgeon needs to be involved. If a review is about intervention cardiology, a cardiologist with that particular sub-specialty should take an active role as author. Involvement of patients (and their carers) with the condition assessed in the review is also desirable - in the protocol design, plain language summary and interpretation/implications of results.
Please complete the review proposal form for new titles or the update form, including details for new authors, or changes for existing reviews. The expectations as outlined in the editorial processes do apply.
- Anti-diabetic agents (DPP4, GLP-1RA and SGLT2i) for cardiovascular outcomes (new title)
- Neprilysin inhibitors for patients with heart failure (new title)
- Effects of a gluten-free diet on cardiovascular outcomes (new title)
- Interrupted versus uninterrupted anticoagulation for percutaneous interventions for patients with arrhythmias (new title)
- Interrupted versus uninterrupted anticoagulation for percutaneous interventions for patients with coronary artery disease and structural heart disease (new title)
The advertisement of a vacant title is not a guarantee for the title being accepted.