In line with Cochrane's new peer review policy, we list here all peer reviewers that contribute our manuscripts during 2020. We are grateful for your support.
For information on our peer review process, see here.
- Lena Al-Khudairy (Division of Health Sciences, Warwick Medical School)
- Brian J Andonian, MD, Duke Molecular Physiology Institute
- Francisca Caetano - Senior Clinical Fellow at Royal Papworth Hospital, Cardio-Thoracic Intensive Care Department
- André R Durães, MD, PhD, FESC / Hospital Geral Roberto Santos
- Justin L. Grodin, MD MPH FACC FHFSA; Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Prakash Gudsoorkar MD,FASN,FNKF ; Dept. Of Nephrology and Kidney C.A.R.E. ; University of Cincinnati. OH-USA
- Zhou-Qing Kang(Liaoning Provincial Hospital of Geriatrics)
- Andrew Keech, University of New South Wales
- Dimitrios Koutoukidis
- Kristina Petersen Department of Nutritional Sciences, Pennsylvania State University
- Elisabeth Lilian Pia Sattler, PhD, RPh, FAHA; University of Georgia, Department of Foods and Nutrition (College of Family and Consumer Sciences), and Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy (College of Pharmacy)
- Neeraj Shah, East Carolina University
- Mohammad Talaei, Institute of Population Health Sciences, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
- Sara Tasnim, Cochrane Hypertension, Canada