In line with Cochrane's peer review policy, we list here all peer reviewers that contribute our manuscripts during 2022. We are grateful for your support.
For information on our peer review process, see here.
- Nicolas Cazes, Bataillon de Marins-Pompiers de Marseille, France
- Wesley Davis, DNP, ENP-C, FNP-C, AGACNP-BC, FAANP, FAEN; Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama College of Nursing, Mobile, AL
- Amine Ghram, PhD, Department of Exercise Physiology, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran, Iran; Healthy Living for Pandemic Event Protection (HL - PIVOT) Network, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Nina Kreuzberger, Cochrane Haematology, Department I of Internal Medicine, Center for Integrated Oncology Aachen Bonn Cologne Duesseldorf, Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital Cologne, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- Yutaka Okita, Takatsuki General Hospital and Kobe University
- David Sanchez-Lorente, MD, PhD. Consultant Thoracic Surgeon. Hospital Clinic of Barcelona
- Jenna L. Taylor, PhD, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic, United States
- Bharathi Upadhya MD, Associate Professor, Wake Forest Baptist Health USA